Saturday, October 27, 2012

Great Gulfcoast Arts Festival, Nov. 2-4

The GGAF's 2012 poster; design by Ellen McGaughey
Next weekend, I'll have the great honor of participating in one of the more highly-regarded and popular arts festivals in the country. The Great Gulfcoast Arts Festival takes place from Nov. 2 - 4 at the historic Seville Square in downtown Pensacola, Fla. 

The Festival is a juried art show, and I'm one of 200 fortunate artists to be selected to present their artwork to the public. It's a huge compliment to be chosen, and I hope to make the most of the opportunity. Within my booth, I'll feature a large selection of my original paintings, including a couple of new works making their debut at the show. 

Please visit the Festival's website for more information about this wonderful event. I certainly hope to see you there! 

"Robbie's Pets," my newest painting

No comments: